Cheqlist has a new website! Check it out for downloads, screenshots, and more!
Anyone looking to stay productive with their work, errands or chores keeps a to-do list. You need to have that to-do list available at all times and be easy to manage.
With that in mind, I am introducing an application that I think will help you with that: Cheqlist. A desktop application powered by Remember The Milk that does 2 things very well: make managing tasks very efficient and look sweet on your desktop.
What makes Cheqlist awesome
I wanted to build an application that I, myself, would use everyday. There are a few key features that would make that happen:
- Adding tasks quickly using RTM’s Smart Add feature
- Visual appeal and lots of room for customization
- Easily search tasks and use RTM’s custom search keywords
- Works on all of the major OSes: Windows, Mac, and Linux
On top of that, I think there are some things you’ll come to appreciate:
- Easy-update: Cheqlist checks for updates on startup, and if you want to upgrade, it takes just seconds!
- Free and open-source
- A few “easter egg” features for those of you who take time to find them ;)
A quick look
I’ve created a short (3 minutes) introductory video to show you the main features. View it here.
Here are a few screenshots:
Try it out!
What you need:
Having trouble installing on Mac OS 10.8 “Mountain Lion”? You have to update your GateKeeper settings to allow applications to be installed from anywhere (under System Preferences > Security & Privacy).
You can find more information on the official Cheqlist site.